Friday, May 29, 2009

Andie

My youngest sister Holly, and my niece Andrea, are visiting from Texas for a few months. Luke had a week long business trip so I saw it as the perfect opportunity to get some quality time with my sister and my beautiful niece. In just one week, Andie had many adventures...
Meeting a new litter of Labrador puppies....

Enjoying her own bowl of Mac & Cheese at Calamity Jae's in Sandy, Oregon.

Pretending she was a new Labrador puppy.

Cooling down with a taste of summer....popcycles!

And what girl can resist a hot tub?


This little one has captured my heart and makes me melt with her every word and expression. What a blessing to have had a whole week with her.

1 comment:

MillerFam5 said...

She is adorable. Justin couldn't get over how cute she was and was telling everyone about her after we spent time with you guys at the park.